What should I wear for my boudoir shoot?
Picking Out Your Boudoir Session Outfits.
Trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session? We've got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side, so if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option. Consider it sort of like searching for the perfect wedding dress. When you put it on and can't help but spin in front of the mirror or think, "Heck yes, I'm sexy!" then that is the piece you should wear on shoot day.
2. Opt for lingerie that flatters your favorite parts. If you've got an impressive rack (yes, we're going there), then choose something that really shows of that feature. Maybe you're a fan of your own derriere and want to show him the goods, too. Choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself.
3. Don’t limit yourself to just lingerie. A cowl neck sweater can be just as sexy as a teddy! A white men’s shirt, a fitted tee-shirt, a cocktail dress, your favorite outfit… The whole point is to help express YOUR sexy side, so don’t worry about limiting yourself.
4. Don’t forget jewelry. Accessories can help make even you feel a little more like, well… YOU. It can be something that makes you feel a little more dressed, comfortable, and dressed-up, even if you’re naked. Whether it’s something small like a simple chain you love, something sexy like body chains, or statement jewelry it will definitely add to your shoot.
5. Footwear matters, too. It's so easy to go into a less-than-classy vibe depending on your footwear. Our suggestion: keep it simple. Patterns, baubles, bells, whistles, and more than three inches of heel can all lean “too much.” Instead, opt for shoes that scream "sexy sophistication." FYI: Heels can also do a lady good when it comes to posture and accentuating muscles in her legs.